Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 3 check - in Food Challenge

I suck. I have eaten HORRIBLY for the past two weeks. The first week was awesome. I felt so great and loved that I was making the proper choices. This week I did even worse than last week. And I feel awful....and bloated....ugh.

I did find a jar to start my starter. I tried to look up the starters you can buy, but there were too many choices and I couldn't follow. So, I am attempting to make my own starter. I will wait until after this weekend because we'll be gone over the weekend back up to the Atlanta area - Stone Mountain for my husband's sectionals competition, one of the preliminaries for the World CrossFit Games. I don't want to have to worry about my starter on the trip up!

I was in Atlanta this past weekend and was able to visit Whole Foods. I love that place. I expected it to be pricey, but it wasn't at all. I wish we had that type of selection available to us here.

This challenge is a great challenge, but I'm afraid we'll have to put it into full effect in April, when we move back to our house and have complete control of what is in the house.


1 comment:

  1. You know - the truth is that you take what you can when it works for you. If you have a rough time, it's really no big deal - the emails will always be around when you're ready and have to time to work on them. Little by little is where real changes are made.

    Oh and if you decide to buy a starter I really like the Parisian sourdough - though a homemade starter rocks too!

    ReplyDelete